• Born and Raised in Michigan the son of 2 small business owners one a travel agency and the other a construction company
• After Graduation from High School, Bruce served in the United States Marine Corp. during which attended the USA Embassy training program in Quantico, Virginia where he received a top-secret clearance. Later he spent 6 months aboard a Naval fighting vessel while protecting the West Pacific Ocean area, he attained the rank of Corporal and received an honorable discharge upon leaving the service
• Bruce Currently and for the past 5 years, serves as The Scoutmaster of Boy Scout Troop 899 in Livonia, Michigan
• Bruce currently sits on the Board of Directors for Arkay of Southgate, which has a mission of: To assist the Developmentally Disabled and the Elderly Disabled to achieve community inclusion that enhances potential, employment opportunities, and / or volunteerism.
• Bruce, His wife Lisa and son Caleb , attend Connection Church in Canton , MI . Bruce is part of the Drama Team and is in Leadership on the Men’s Ministry Group
• Bruce has over 18 years of experience in the financial services industry, the last 10 as a Financial planner with the practice of Clear Horizon wealth advisors, an Ameriprise Financial wealth management team in Metro Detroit.
Bruce is Licensed in Florida,Michigan,Ohio
Bruce has been an NACFC Member since 2018